A Unique and Exclusive Mentoring Experience with Ryan Dobson, Creator of Rebel Parenting
Including interaction with over 12 transformational authors!
- Learn to take control of all aspects of your life while being mentored through the most transformational books of the REBEL Parenting broadcast!
- These authors are recognized as the “Best of the Best” in their field.
- A Daily Guide for all the key points from each reading.
- NO Guesswork, no missing the key points.
- Live Q & A with REBEL authors
- Unprecedented access to Ryan Dobson, the REBEL Team & these authors!
- LIVE Mentoring and Q&A with Ryan Dobson each month, including special guests
- Video insights from Ryan Dobson each week
- Exclusive access to a private REBEL Upgrade community for discussions, ideas, resources and encouragement
- SAVE NOW - Only $490 total with annual subscription (2 Months FREE!!) Monthly is $49
$199 / Hour
- This is a unique opportunity for one on one or couples mentoring with Ryan &/or Laura Dobson.
- Let us know what areas of life or relationship you're interested in.
- For inquiries and additional details, click on the button below.
Mastermind Intensive Getaway
$2,995 / per couple
- 40% off with a yearly reading plan subscription (special launch discount!)
- The Upgrade Mastermind Intensive Getaway is offed twice a year.
- Fall 2018 and Spring 2019
- For those who want to take their marriage to the next level in a short period of time.
- This is an intensive small group marriage retreat weekend led by Ryan and Laura Dobson with a variety of learning activities and special guests. 10 couple limit
- Click the button for more details and registration.
Meet the Authors
We've partnered with 12 of the top authors around transformation. These people have impacted millions with their books and ministries. You will learn the best from the best.
Alongside will empower you to:
- Overcome the insecurity of doing the wrong thing
- Gain confidence to love will with tangible actions
- Discern between helpful and unhelpful words to say
- Identify the gifts you already have so you can serve more effectively
- Live out the Biblical command to love your neighbor
- How to cope when you feel like you’re in over your head
- Turning back to the Bible to discover God’s timeless guidance for parents
- What to do if you’re afraid you’re falling short as a mom
- Fighting the ultimate battle for your kids’ hearts & souls
- You are made for freedom and adventure, friendship & romance. Yet too much of your life is spent unfulfilled at work, restless at home, and bored at church. All the while you know there is something more. You’ll find some of life’s best moments waiting for you over a campfire, on a river- even in that coffee shop or brewery you didn’t know you’d discover along the way. It’s time to begin the search.
- Do you dream of a marriage where love increases and deepens over the years? Steve and Misty believe lifelong romance happens when couples discover how to be passionate in seven areas of their lives together. This month we’ll visit ALL SEVEN!! WOOT!
- It’s hard being a kid today! Especially when you’re parents were raised a generation ago and neither of us knows how tough is “too tough” or how soft is “too soft.” Jocko Willink, decorated Navy SEAL officer for 20 years has written a BRILLIANT book helping boys and girls develop self confidence, discipline and strength. I read this to Lincoln and have given this to so many people. This will be a treat as Lincoln, myself and some special guests walk you though “Way of the Warrior Kid!!”
- Do you believe your struggle with anger stems from the wrong behavior you see displayed in your children? The knee-jerk reactions and blow-ups you’re facing are often a result of a bigger set of “triggers.” Some of these are external, like a child’s disobedience, backtalk, or selective hearing, while others are internal, like an overflowing schedule, sleep-deprivation, or perhaps your own painful experiences from childhood. Triggers: exchanging parent’s angry reactions for gentle Biblical responses examines common parenting issues that cause us to explode inappropriately at our children.
- Understand how you as a husband or wife can shape your mind and heart to treasure your spouse above all other men or women in the world.
- Learn how to remove the obstacles that keep you from holding your spouse in the highest regard.
- Discover the practical act of “showcasing” your spouse, which helps them thrive even as it increases your own affection for them.
- Learn how to draw on God’s empowering presence and truth to delight in your spouse as God delights in you.
- Three simple acts that make all the difference in any relationship
- The seven ways you may be unkind and never realize it
- Eight types of kindness and which might be the best fit for you
- Practical ways to persevere when kindness is tough (it is!!)
- How kindness in marriage leads to benefits in the bedroom!! (MORE SEX)
Why your acts of kindness today and help transform the world!
- Have you bought the lie? Many of us do. We measure our worth by what others think of us. We compare and strive, existing mostly for the approval of others. Pressure rises, anxiety creeps in and we hustle to keep up.
- Jesus whispers, I gave my life to set you free. I gave you purpose. I called you to live in freedom in that purpose. Yet we still hobble through life, afraid to confess all the ways we push against this truth, because we can’t even believe it. We continue to grasp for the approval of anyone that will offer it: whether strangers, friends, or community.
- Mentally strong parents raise mentally strong children!
- Exceptional strategies and exercises for raising mentally strong children who achieve success and happiness and become the best version of themselves!
- NAKED: Reclaiming Sexual Intimacy in Marriage challenges husbands and wives to advance in intimacy with God and their spouse. Utilizing a sound biblical basis and real-life stories, Tim+Anne Evans help couples discover how to step into their true identities and advance in living out what it means for a husband and wife to “become one.” NAKED addresses many sensitive sexual issues and encourages couples to ask questions like these: + What are God’s purposes for sexual intimacy? + How do I process my sexual history? + What does it mean to have a sexual duty to my spouse? + What is it like to make love with me? + What are practical ways to increase our sexual intimacy? Anne+Tim challenge couples to use the Traffic Light Principle as a tool to help them make decisions. And implement a Sexual Agreement to help them take emotional and sexual intimacy to a new level.
- What is your calling as a parent? In the midst of folding laundry, coordinating carpool schedules, and breaking up fights, many parents get lost. Feeling pressure to do everything “right” and raise up “good” children, it’s easy to lose sight of our ultimate purpose as parents in the quest for practical tips and guaranteed formulas. Hey, this book changed my life and EVERYTHING about my parenting relationship with Lincoln & Luci. This is going to help RIGHT NOW!!